Vitamin D3 1000 by Herbs of Gold
Bone & immune health
- Bone health
- Healthy immune system
- Maintains healthy mood
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Vitamin D3 1000 is a soy-free formula, in a rice bran oil base, providing the bioactive form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), found naturally in the body.
- Vitamin D aids the absorption of calcium and is required for healthy bones and teeth so helps maintain bone density and bone strength. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D3 1000 helps maintain muscle strength. By helping to maintain muscle strength, vitamin D may reduce the risk of falls in the elderly.
- A significant number of Australians are vitamin D deficient due to inadequate sun exposure and dietary intake, with the elderly at particular risk of vitamin D deficiency.
- The skin’s capacity to produce vitamin D from sunlight is reduced in elderly people.
- Sufficient vitamin D is required during pregnancy and breastfeeding as vitamin D is necessary for muscle and nerve development in infants. Vitamin D3 1000 may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Vitamin D helps maintain healthy mood, normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals and a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D3 1000 is beneficial in the prevention and treatment of a vitamin D deficiency and assists in the improvement of general well-being.
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.Adults – Take 1 tablet three times daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each capsule contains:
equiv. vitamin D3 1000IU
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten,lactose, artificial colourings, flavouringsor preservatives.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||HOG-VITAMIN-D3-1000|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|