Sublingual B12 1000 by Herbs of Gold
Nerve & blood tonic
- Dissolves in the mouth
- Blood tonic
- Nerve tonic
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. Sublingual B12 1000 dissolves in the mouth, offering an effective alternative to other oral or parenteral vitamin B12 supplementation.
- Individuals on a strict vegetarian diet have an increased need for vitamin B12, which is essential for assisting in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system, protecting nerve function. Vitamin B12 also assists in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system, aiding healthy homocysteine levels. Homocysteine is a biological marker associated with an increased risk for a variety of diseases.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the normal function of all cells, playing an integral role in normal cell growth and replication.
Vitamin B12 may also help to:
- Maintain healthy blood
- Protect the health of capillaries
- Maintain peripheral blood circulation to the hands, legs and feet
- Protect the health of the immune system
- Metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Adults - Take 1 tablet, one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or allow tablet to dissolve in mouth.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.Adults – Take 1 tablet three times daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each tablet contains:
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Does not contain added animal, corn, egg, milk or nut products, lactose gluten, yeast or artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||125546|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|