Reflux Relief by Herbs of Gold
Reflux & indigestion relief
- Heartburn & reflux relief
- Indigestion relief
- Digestive tonic
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Herbs of Gold Reflux Relief has been specifically formulated for the relief of heartburn and reflux.
- Licorice root is traditionally used for the relief of indigestion, bloating, feeling of fullness, heartburn, reflux and digestive discomfort in the upper abdomen.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) helps soothe inflammation of the stomach and helps relieve heartburn, reflux, indigestion and digestive discomfort in the upper abdomen.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for the relief of heartburn, reflux, digestive acidity and as a rejuvenating digestive tonic to support healthy digestion.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Adults - Take 2 tablets daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.Adults – Take 1 tablet three times daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each capsule contains:
Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) fruit flesh juice equiv. to fresh
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract equiv. to dry
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||126776|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|