Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Registration for and/or participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Acceptance of these Conditions of Entry is a condition of entry to this competition.
- Entry to this competition commences at 12pm (midday) AEDT on ???day ??/??/13 and closes at ?pm AEDT on ???day ??/??/13 (Entry Period).
- Entry to this competition is open to Australian residents 16 years and older. Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter’s suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion (and those employees’ immediate families) are ineligible.
- To enter the competition entrants must visit the Genesis Nutrition Australia Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/genesisnutritionaustralia), register as an entrant, upload a full body photograph of yourself along with a short description of why you would make a great brand ambassador.
- There will be two categories of entry:
- Entrants may only enter a photograph of themself. Entrants must own the copyright of the photograph uploaded or otherwise be entitled to use the photograph in this way.
- You may only enter once for the competition.
- Entrants warrant and agree that, without limitation:
- they will not submit any material (including without limitation, the entry itself, images, answers to questions, posts or comments and whether on the Genesis Nutrition Australia website or elsewhere in relation to this competition or any entrant or entry) (“Content”) that is unlawful or fraudulent or that may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- they will only submit Content which they have personally created or have the right to submit;
- their entry will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will comply with these Conditions of Entry and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems;
- they have the full authority to grant to the Promoter the rights referred to in these Conditions of Entry; and
- they will indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties contained in these Conditions of Entry.
- Entrants agree:
- they are fully responsible for the Content which they submit. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether an entry will be posted, or remain posted on its websites. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove any Content at any time in its absolute discretion. However, The Promoter is not responsible for any Content uploaded to the site and visitors to the site view it at their own risk. Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post Content on its website, the terms and warranties set out in these Conditions of Entry continue to apply;
- to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies they have or may have against the Promoter with respect to the entries they submit and their use of the Promotion Website, and agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its officers, agents and affiliates harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to their use of the site; to report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content or privacy complaints by emailing email@example.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any Content from the Promotion Website without prior notice in its sole discretion, including if properly notified that such material infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
- Entrants depicted in an entry photograph are not to be wearing competitor branded apparel.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants. Without limitation, entrants agree to provide proof of identity to the Promoter upon request. Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
A full prize list is available for viewing here: www.genesis.com.au/ambassadorsearchprizes
Selecting the Short list and Winners:
There will be five (5) main prize winners in total.
Judges Choice Prize Pack X2
The winners of the two (2) Judges Choice Prize Packs (one male, and one female) will be chosen at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. ” Each entry will be individually judged by representatives of the Promoter based on the photographs included with the entry, any additional images that have been provided at the Promoter’s request, the text and answers related to the application for the judges choice prize, and the potential suitability of the entrants to represent the Promoter in future advertising and promotional campaigns.
People’s Choice Grand Prize
The winner will be the entrant with the highest number of genuine votes received.
People’s Choice Runner Up Prize
The winner will be the entrant with the second highest number of genuine votes received.
People’s Choice Third Prize
The winner will be the entrant with the third highest number of genuine votes received.
Multiple Prize Qualifiers:
In the event that an entrant becomes eligible or selected for multiple major prizes, the entrant will be given the option to choose either prize pack at their discretion.
The People’s Choice Grand Prize winner is also selected as Judge’s Choice.
The entrant may now decide to take Judges Choice prize and subsequently forfeit the People’s Choice Grand Prize pack.
In this case the People’s Choice main prize would be given to the entrant with the second highest number of votes received. The second prize would now become the third prize, and the third prize would now become a fourth position prize.
Smaller prizes won during or at the end of the competition will not require a decision to be made by either promoter or entrant, and will be seen as additional incentives rather than ‘prize packs’.
ALL votes within this competition MUST ONLY come from Australian based residents to be seen as eligible towards your total. Any votes from people residing in any other country other than Australia will not be recorded toward your total vote amount.
There are two reasons behind this:
- We are solely an Australian based company supplying to Australian consumers. We have no intention to distribute internationally, so our active market must remain within Australia to avoid confusion on pricing and availability.
- To greatly reduce the risk of “Voting Abuse” such as ‘Vote Swapping’ or ‘Vote Buying’.
Abuse of our voting system including “vote swapping” or “vote buying” will result in a deduction of the ineligible votes for the participant’s total. We may also at our absolute discretion completely remove the entrant from the competition in cases when abuse of this system is thought to be, or proven to be evident.
As well as Point 8 of “Conditions of Entry” we note the following as submission rules:
- Entrants MUST NOT endorse other companies directly or indirectly competing with Genesis Nutrition within the body of text, images, comments, or background of images.
- Entrants MUST NOT be currently endorsed by, sponsored by, employed by, or any other way affiliated with any other Supplement Retailer, Nutrition Company, or Direct Competitor of Genesis Nutrition Australia. In an instance where we do not deem the company or organisation to be a direct competitor, your involvement is minimal, or your contract or agreement is to expire should you become a winner of the Genesis Nutrition Ambassador Search then we may allow your entry to be valid. For clarification as to your eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to submitting or your entry. In the event you do not notify us of this possible conflict your entry may be removed completely or your prizes may become forfeited. AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY US TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT AND ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE.
- 3. The entrant MUST be at least 16 years of age at time entry to be eligible for any prize. Any entrants found under this age will have their applications and subsequent photos, votes, and submissions removed.
- Photos that contain branding that is seen to be contradictory to this clause will not be approved for lodgement in our competition. The entrant will be requested to re apply with an appropriate image and where possible feedback will be given as to the issue with the original image provided.
- Photos that contain products and brands sold by Genesis Nutrition Australia are acceptable.
- Photos that contain apparel or products with Genesis Nutrition Branding must represent the company in a way that is not seen to hurt its image. For example, a torn and ripped Genesis Nutrition Singlet may mean that the photo does not qualify for entry. Again, where possible, clarification will be provided to the entrant as to the issue.
- The photo MUST only contain one individual in focus.
- The photo MUST be no older than 3 months at date of submission.
- The photo must be full colour and not have filters applied in a way that distorts, enhances, or distracts from the entrant. Colour balance and slight shade variation is seen to be acceptable.
- The photo MUST be of the applicant.
- The photo SHOULD depict the applicant in training attire, and/or a training/exercise/sports movement/environment.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning entrants, being the depicted. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified. All aspects of the prize must be taken together as a package. The air carrier’s standard terms and conditions of carriage apply and reward points cannot be earned on prize flights.
- If for any reason, a winner is not able to travel and/or participate in the Promoter’s 2013 photo shoot on the date scheduled by the Promoter, the Promoter may at its discretion:
- disqualify the winner (who will then forfeit all their prizes); and/or
- use only the other winners in its 2013 Ambassador search photo shoot, and/or
- Select one of the other short-listed entrants as an additional winner.
- All entrants consent to the use of their name and photographs on the Genesis Nutrition Australia Facebook page for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this competition including any outcome. If requested by the Promoter, winners will sign a legal disclaimer on reasonable terms determined by the Promoter as a condition of taking any prize.
- Entrants consent, in the event they are a winner, to Genesis Nutrition Australia for the purposes of any advertising and promotion of the Promoter and its products. Such advertising and promotion may include, without limitation, use of photographs on product packaging, point of sale materials, catalogues, magazine and newspaper advertising, outdoor advertising, posters and internet advertising. All photographs and any related rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, become the property of the Promoter.
- The prizes constitute the entire consideration payable by the Promoter in respect of the winners’ participation in the Promoter’s 2013 Genesis Nutrition Australia ambassador search and any use (in perpetuity) of photographs entered or produced, including in subsequent marketing, advertising or promotional materials or campaigns. Without limitation, the winners will not be entitled to any additional modelling fees, talent fees or other payment in respect of the photographic shoot or the use of their photographs by the Promoter. The Promoter shall have sole discretion in relation to the use or non-use of the winners and the selection of photographs for its marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns. The Promoter also has the unlimited, perpetual right to use such photographs for internal non-commercial purposes.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserve the right in its sole discretion, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority in each State and Territory, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The Promoter and associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Any change in the value of the prizes occurring between the date of these terms and conditions and the date the prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and, in the case of the winners, in relation to the conduct of the Promoter’s photographic shoot and subsequent marketing campaigns. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion, conducting the photographic shoot, to communicate with Entrants and where relevant, to State and Territory gaming authorities. Winners’ names will be published if required under the relevant lottery legislation. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can access their personal information by contacting the Promoter’s Privacy Officer at Genesis Nutrition, Corner Turpin and Brisbane Roads, Labrador, QLD, Australia or email@example.com
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Genesis Nutrition a business with its head office located at Corner Turpin and Brisbane Roads, Labrador, Queensland Australia.