Pau d'Arco 1000 by Herbs of Gold
- Relief of candida
- Digestive disturbances
- Traditional remedy
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America as an anti-fungal, for the relief of the symptoms of candida.
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America for the relief of fungal and bacterial infections.
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America for the relief of digestive disturbances.
- Pau d'arco has a long history of use as a herbal remedy in South America.
- Pau d’Arco 1000 assists in the maintenance of wellbeing.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.Adults – Take 1 tablet three times daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each tablet contains:
Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau d’arco) inner stem bark extract equiv. to dry
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||125527|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|