Omega-3 Concentrate by Herbs of Gold
Concentrated EPA & DHA fish oil
- Heavy metal tested
- Molecularly distilled
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Herbs of Gold Omega-3 Concentrate is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA),
omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil.
- Vertical integration or manufacturing in the same location where raw materials are obtained avoids long periods of storage and freight that may diminish the quality of the oil and increase the carbon footprint.
- Omega-3 Concentrate passes through a patented purification process which includes molecular distillation and is processed in an inert nitrogen gas atmosphere for permanent protection against oxidation and elimination of a fishy odour.
- Omega-3 Concentrate contains Golden Omega fish oil, considered the best quality fish oil in the world. Golden Omega is located in the South Pacific Ocean, in the north of Chile. The South Pacific waters are of the cleanest and abundant in natural resources on the planet.
- Golden Omega has attained independent IFFO (International Fishmeal and Fish Oil Organisation Responsible Supply) Chain of Custody Standard certification, warranting that the raw material used in Omega-3 Concentrate is IFFO certified, demonstrating Golden Omega’s commitment to responsible sourcing, fishing and production. IFFO assesses fish stocks, habitat, by-catch and environmental impact and ensures only compliant human-grade fish oil is used for production. Omega-3 Concentrate also has FOS (Friend of the Sea) certification, reflecting responsible and sustainable fish sourcing.
- Every batch of Omega-3 Concentrate undergoes stringent quality control from the assessment of the raw material to the finished product. Omega-3 Concentrate surpasses every know industry purity standard for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers. Standards used to assess heavy metals and environmental pollutants are the European Union (EU) Legislation, European Pharmacopoeia (EP) and the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) Monograph.
- Omega-3 Concentrate is beneficial in conditions associated with an omega-3 fatty acid deficiency.
- Omega-3 Concentrate may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of dermatitis and for the treatment of dry or inflamed skin conditions.
- Omega-3 Concentrate helps maintain heart health and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Omega-3 Concentrate provides symptomatic relief and assists in the management of menstrual pain.
- Omega- 3 essential fatty acids support healthy eye function. DHA is an important structural component of the eye retina.
- Omega-3 Concentrate provides temporary pain relief for rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis, and may help to increase joint mobility and reduce joint swelling, inflammation and morning stiffness associated with arthritis.
- Pregnant women have increased requirements for EPA and DHA. Maternal omega-3 supplementation may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Increasing omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy may be beneficial to both mother and child. Sufficient levels of omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy are required for normal development of the baby.
- DHA is essential during pregnancy for healthy brain, eye and vision development.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and is required for normal brain function and in the maintenance of cognitive function in older adults.
- Omega-3 Concentrate is odourless and reflux-free with a delicious vanilla flavour.
- Omega-3 Concentrate assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.Adults – Take 1-2 tablets, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Adults: For general wellbeing - Take 1 capsule daily, with food. For specific health conditions (see below) - Take 1-2 capsules, three times daily, with food.
Children 3-12 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food.
- Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice.
- Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each capsule contains:
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 330mg
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 220mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||HOG-OMEGA-3-CONCENTRATE|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|