MyoTape Body Measurement - Tape Measure
Our girth measurements are true indicators of our body’s future fat loss. Body fat is lighter than muscle but it takes up a greater volume (or space) so as you lose body fat your size will decrease. You will notice this reduction in body fat as your clothes become looser. By taking regular body girth measurements you can record your body fat loss progress and keep your motivation high.
Using a Myotape Body Tape is an accurate way to record body girth measurements at specific locations on your body, like, Chest, Waist, Hips, Thigh and upper Arm.
Loop the tape around the body part you wish to measure, attach the free end to the unit, then press the central button to tighten the tape.
Measures in both inches (in) and centimeters (cm); total measurement length: 60 inches / 152 centimeters (tape also includes incremental measurements - 1/16 inch AND millimeters)
- Stylish design helps with ease of measurement
- Sturdy vinyl tape makes it long lasting
- Push-button retraction and locking feature ensure snug measurement and superior accuracy
- MyoTapes include finger grips on the handles for superior control and ease of use. This proprietary design sets MyoTape apart from ANY competition; be sure to order an original MyoTape when ordering from any other source
- MyoTape is the longstanding preferred brand of fitness enthusiasts, body builders, and military personnel alike
PLEASE NOTE: Tape measure starts at 1 3/4" to account for the curved portion of the tape housing that is included when taking your measurement.
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||126044|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Sports Nutrition|