Menopause Relief by Herbs of Gold
Hot flushes & night sweats
- Hot flush relief
- Night sweat relief
- Insomnia & irritability relief
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Menopause Relief is a combination of Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic medicinal herbs, specifically formulated to provide day and night relief of menopausal symptoms.
- Sage is traditionally used to relieve excessive sweating, night sweats and hot flushes associated with menopause.
- Zizyphus is traditionally used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to relieve irritability, insomnia and night sweats.
- Shatavari is a traditional Ayurvedic female rejuvenating herb. Shatavari is traditionally used to relieve menopausal symptoms.
- Chaste tree (also known as Vitex) helps to relieve hot flushes and maintain dopamine activity. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that is involved in maintaining normal body temperature and normal healthy moods.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.f
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food.
For relief of night sweats – Take 1-2 tablets, before bed.
Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each tablet contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf
Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Zizyphus) seed
Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root
Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||126770|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|