L-Glutamine 750 by Herbs of Gold
Digestive health & sports recovery
- Digestive health
- Immune health
- Muscle recovery & maintenance
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- L-Glutamine 750 is a high strength L-Glutamine supplement available in a vegetable capsule. L-Glutamine is the naturally occurring form of the amino acid Glutamine. The names L-Glutamine and Glutamine are often used interchangeably.
- L-Glutamine is essential for maintaining the intestinal mucosa where it helps maintain the integrity of the intestinal lining and supports normal gut barrier function and permeability.
- L-Glutamine is stored in skeletal muscles. Supplementation with L-Glutamine helps to preserve muscle levels after exercise.
- L-Glutamine helps maintain healthy muscle function.
- L-Glutamine is an antioxidant and vital component of the antioxidant glutathione.
- L-Glutamine helps maintain normal wound healing.
- L-Glutamine helps to maintain healthy immune and nervous system functions.
- L-Glutamine is an important energy source for many tissues in the body.
- Physical and metabolic stress increases the body's utilisation and demand for L-Glutamine hence L-Glutamine may be beneficial during periods of increased physical stress.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.f
Adults only- Take 1 capsule, three times daily, 30 minutes before food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||125494|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|