Folic Acid Complex by Herbs of Gold
- Preconception care
- Iodine for brain development
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Folic Acid Complex provides a daily dose of 500mcg of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with brain and spinal chord defects such as spina bifida/neural tube defects and anencephaly.
- Folic Acid and vitamin B12 are important for cell growth and replication.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 can assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Folic Acid Complex may assist in lowering homocysteine levels, helping maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Iodine requirements are increased during pregnancy.
- To meet the increased demands of pregnancy, it is recommended that iodine supplementation be taken prior to trying to conceive and throughout pregnancy.
- In early pregnancy adequate maternal iodine levels are critical for healthy brain development.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida seek medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.f
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each tablet contains:
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||125475|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
- Finaly Review by Benny