Evening Primrose Oil 1000 by Herbs of Gold
Rich source of GLA assisting in pain relief
- Cold pressed
- Rich source of GLA
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may assist in the following conditions:
- Temporary relief of arthritic and rheumatic pain
- Relief of eczema and dermatitis symptoms
- Relief of menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes
- Relief of pre-menstrual syndrome
- Evening primrose oil may assist in the maintenance of general well-being, whilst protecting and maintaining the health of capillaries. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which may play a role in the structure of cell membranes, helping to maintain their fluidity and flexibility and therefore assisting in the maintenance of normal skin health.
- Evening primrose oil may also help to maintain peripheral blood flow to the hands, feet and legs. Evening primrose oil may be used to relieve cold hands and feet.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children 6-12 years -Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice. Children 3-6 years -Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each capsule contains:
Evening primrose oil
equiv. gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100mg
Contains natural vitamin E.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||HOG-EVENING-PRIMROSE-OIL-1000|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|