D3 Spray by Herbs of Gold
Bone & Immune Health
- Soy-free formula
- Bone health
- Healthy immune system
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- D3 Spray provides 250 doses in each 50mL container.
- Vitamin D is required for healthy bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D helps maintain bone density and bone strength.
- Vitamin D3 assists calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis later in life.
- D3 Spray helps maintain muscle strength and by helping to maintain muscle strength, vitamin D may reduce the risk of falls in the elderly.
- D3 Spray helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Sufficient vitamin D is required during pregnancy and breastfeeding. D3 Spray may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and for muscle and nerve development in infants.
- D3 Spray may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy blood sugar/glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- D3 Spray helps maintain a healthy mood and may assist in the management of mood swings.
- D3 Spray can be used in the treatment and prevention of a vitamin D deficiency and assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
Shake well before use.
Adults – Spray one 199mcl dose (1 spray) into the mouth, once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each spray contains:
Naturally sweetened with Stevia.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||125455|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|