Cough Remedy by Herbs of Gold
Relief of coughs
- Helps relieve coughs
- Soothes throat irritation
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Herbs of Gold Cough Remedy contains herbs that are traditionally used for the relief of coughs.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used as a cough remedy, used to soothe and relieve coughs, including dry coughs.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to clear mucus and inflammation of the mucous membranes (catarrh).
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to soothe and relieve irritation and inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to soothe and relieve throat irritation and inflammation.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant, to expel mucus from the chest and respiratory tract to relieve respiratory and chest mucous congestion.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a respiratory antispasmodic to relieve coughs and for the relief of fevers.
- Marshmallow and Adhatoda are traditionally used as cough remedies.
- Ivy leaf is an expectorant cough remedy that helps to relieve coughs.
- Ivy leaf is used to expel and relieve respiratory and chest mucous congestion.
- Ivy and Marshmallow help to relieve coughs.
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 5mL, three times daily.
Children 8-12 years – Take 2.5mL, three times daily.
Children 4-7 years – Take 1.5mL, three times daily.
- Contains ethanol and potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not to be used in pregnancy.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5mL contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root
Justicia adhatoda (Adhatoda) leaf
Hedera helix (Ivy) leaf
Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) leaf
Contains ethanol and potassium sorbate.
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||HOG-HIT-COUGH|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|