Children's Fish-i Care by Herbs of Gold
For healthy brain function and development
- Iodine for brain development
- With tooth friendly Xylitol
- Vanilla-berry flavour
- Fish shaped squirts
Iodine for brain development
With tooth friendly Xylitol
Fish shaped squirts
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- Provides eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), from fish oil.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are required for healthy brain function.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and helps maintain healthy eye function.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial to children's IQ levels.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains tooth friendly Xylitol.
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care is beneficial for the prevention and treatment of an omega-3 fatty acid or iodine deficiency.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.f
Each chewable capsule contains:
Fish oil – natural
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90mg
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60mg
Iodine (as Potassium iodide)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||125441|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|