Children's Calm Care by Herbs of Gold
- Calming formula
- With tooth friendly xylitol
- Natural Blackcurrant flavour
Relieves nervous tension
Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Healthy mood & memory
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1627#sthash.U9II1v6h.dpuf
- Children’s Calm Care helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Children’s Calm Care helps calm and soothe children.
- Children’s Calm Care contains Lactium®, a milk protein that produces the calming effect seen when babies drink milk.
- Lactium has a calming effect due to its action on gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) pathways. GABA is a neurotransmitter with calming effects on the brain.
- Lactium helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Chamomile is traditionally used for its calming and soothing effect in children.
- Chamomile is traditionally used to calm restlessness and irritability in children.
- Chamomile is traditionally used to assist falling asleep.
- Chamomile is traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve digestive complaints, such as wind, bloating, belching and burping.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
- Derived from cow’s milk.
Children 1-3 years – Chew 1 tablet, twice daily.
Children 4-9 years – Chew 1 tablet, three times daily
Tablet can be crushed and added to food
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
Each tablet contains
Matricaria chamomile (Chamomile) flower extract equiv. to dry
Hydrolysed milk protein – alpha casozepine enriched (Lactium®)
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)
Does not contain added egg, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast and gluten, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
Naturally sweetened with xylitol and thaumatin.
Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk.
Each tablet contains 773mg xylitol. Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract equiv. to fresh||3.6g|
|stand. to contain alliin 12mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1718#sthash.VbetHSnP.dpuf
|Brand Name||Herbs of Gold|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||N/A|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Supplements Starter Packs|
|Brand||Does Not Apply|