Optimise joint function and decrease inflammation.
RegenR8 has been designed to optimise joint function and minimise the symptoms associated with degeneration of the joint.
- Contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM (Methysulfonylmethane).
- Formulated to help decrease inflammation and help relieve symptoms associated.
- Help protect against cartilage degradation.
- Aid in the management of pain associated with degenerative joint conditions.
- Soft Gel capsule for faster assimilation.
- Designed for the temporary relief of Arthritic symptoms. This includes Osteoarthritis pain, back pain, joint swelling, joint inflammation and poor joint mobility.
- Clinical studies have shown that combining a clinical dose of Glucosamine and MSM is more effective in relieving the symptoms associated with Arthritis than just taking Glucosamine or MSM alone.
- Supplemental glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and aid in the management of symptoms associated with arthritis.
- MSM is vital for producing collagen, the primary constituent of cartilage, joints and connective tissue. MSM helps to improve the integrity of your cartilage and joints.
- May assist in reducing the symptoms associated with Arthritis, including joint pain, inflammation, swollen joints, joint tenderness and poor joint mobility.
- May assist in stimulating joint function and repair whilst helping to maintain and develop new healthy joint cartilage.
- May help minimise loss of cartilage in joints.
- Help maintain healthy cartilage structure, inhibit cartilage degeneration, maintain optimal joint function.
- Manganese is a potent antioxidant and an essential nutrient required for proper bone formation and may assist in proper bone development and maintenance.
- Calcium – essential for the maintenance of strong, healthy bones.
- Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage. Loss of chondroitin sulfate from the cartilage is a major cause of osteoarthritis.
|POS Product ID / Style Code||N/A|
|To be taken||N/A|
|Brand||Does Not Apply|