These cholate protein cookies are perfect for a healthy weekend snack!! Try and make this for your guests and let them guess if they think these are unhealthy or healthy!
They're so rich and fudgy, it feels like you're eating something unhealthy. It's hard to believe these are actually nutritious and full of vitamins, healthy fats, fibre and protein!
- 1 scoop Lean Chocolate Protein Powder
- 28g (2 tbs) Almond Paste
- 42g (2 tbs) SugarFree Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup chopped raw hazelnuts
- Add the protein powder to a small bowl, then add the almond paste, hazelnuts and syrup.
- Stir until protein powder has dissolved.
- Scoop 1/4 of the mixture and roll into a ball, and do the same with the rest of the mixture.
- Put the balls on a plate and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Flatten the balls into cookies
- Serve and enjoy!!
Makes 4 cookies!
Recipe Makes a Total of 1Serving