Some mornings you just crave warm and sweet foods. Start your morning with a boost from this amazing oatmeal. I highly recommend giving this a try, especially for those of you who might not be big oatmeal fans because this may change your mind.
This breakfast option is perfect as you are giving your body what it needs in the morning: clean slow digesting carbohydrates for long lasting energy and lean protein to feed your muscles!
- 60g quick oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond pieces, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
You can add Stevia natural sweetener if you like too.
- Place oats in a large bowl and cover with water.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add the protein powder and stir.
- When ready, place berries and almonds on top!
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Recipe Makes a Total of 1 Servings