This is the healthiest protein cake recipe you can make on weekends to relax and enjoy!
You can enkoy this dessert without the guilt, with only 93 calories per serve!
- 1 1/4 Cup Stevia natural sweetener
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 Dry Oatmeal
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1/3 Cup Lean Chocolate Protein powder
- 2 tbsp Semi Sweet mini chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 egg Whites
- 1 cup Apple juice
- 3/4 cup Sugar free chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cup Skim milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170C degrees and spray your pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix wet ingredients in one bowl, and the dry ingredients into another.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet.
- Pour into the pan, and bake 30 minutes.
- Leave few minutes to cool then serve!
You can put cherries on top if you like!
Recipe Makes a Total of 16 Serving