Acetyl L-Carnitine Capsules by Herbs of Gold
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.
- Memory & brain function
- Mood management
- Relieves fatigue
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group gives Acetyl L-Carnitine a wide range of therapeutic applications in the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine pays a vital role in fatty acid metabolism for energy.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine mobilises fatty acids into the mitochondria for ATP energy production.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, helping to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine crosses the blood-brain barrier, providing direct benefit to the central nervous system and assists in maintaining healthy neurological processes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy mood and may assist in the management of mood swings.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy brain and mental functioning.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides relief of physical and mental fatigue.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine plays a crucial role in sperm production and is important for healthy sperm motility.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Adults- Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Acetyllevocarnitine hydrochloride (Acetyl L-carnitine)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
|Brand Name||About Time|
|POS Product ID / Style Code||HOG-ACETYL-L-CAR|
|Age||Teen, 20-40, 40+|
|To be taken||Any time|
|Product Type||Diet & Weight Management, Vitamins & Herbs|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|